I have been quite a fan of Brian Tracy for years now. One of my earliest gig as an online professional was as a Virtual Assistant to a Coach. I was tasked to clean up his email inbox and he was subscribed to Brian Tracy’s daily motivation emails. I got hooked.
See, I have been regarded as a highly motivated person by most of people who know me (credit to the fact that as a bootstrapping Entrepreneur, I have no choice), but we all have one of those days. Yesterday was one of them. And for days like yesterday, I scout the good ol’ YouTube for some motivational audio or video. And it works – EVERY TIME.
Yesterday’s video was Brian Tracy’s Secrets Of Self Made Millionaires. It was so full of inspiring and motivating points that I wanted to share it with you.
“If you do what other successful do, you will eventually get the same result that they do.”
He emphasized the philosophy of the Law of Cause and Effect. Everything is a result of something. So this means that the success of a person stemmed from something. So if you can define the effect that you want, just trace back and you will find someone who were once in the same position as you – starting out, clueless, praying for success. Find out what they did, do what they did, and you will eventually get the same results.
Success leaves tracks. So if you just follow the tracks of other successful people, no matter where you’re starting from, you’ll eventually get there.
Here are the 21 Success Secrets Of Self Made Millionaires from Brian Tracy:
1. Dream Big Dreams.
2. Develop a Clear Sense of Direction.
3. See Yourself as Self Employed.
4. Do What You Love to Do.
5. Commit to Excellence.
6. Work Longer and Harder.
7. Dedicate Yourself To Lifelong Learning.
8. Pay Yourself First.
9. Learn Every Detail of Your Business.
10. Dedicate Yourself to Serving Others.
11. Be Absolutely Honest with Yourself and Others.
12. Determine Your Highest Priorities and Concentrate on Them Single-Mindedly.
13. Develop a Reputation for Speed and Dependability.
14. Be Prepared to Climb from Peak to Peak.
15. Practice Self-Discipline in All Things.
16. Unlock Your Inborn Creativity.
17. Get Around the Right People.
18. Take Excellent Care of Your Physical Health.
19. Be Decisive and Action Oriented.
20. Never Allow Failure to Be an Option.
21. Pass the ‘Persistence Test’.
I grabbed the complete list from Brian Tracy’s book, The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires: How to Achieve Financial Independence Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible. But if you want to watch and listen to him speak, I highly suggest you check this out: