Learn, be inspired, & NETWORK!
Level up your business by applying entrepreneurial leadership and technical champion entrepreneurial skills!
BE THE BIG BOSS SUMMIT
Strategies of a Champion Entrepreneur
July 26, 2013
10:00AM – 6:00PM
PSE Auditorium, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Ortigas, Pasig City
Join the Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/125907594286889
A whole day conference focused on the 10 Strategies of a Champion Entrepreneur. The learning event will take you to your entrepreneurial journey that will be experiential, engaging and educational. We are featuring the “Be the Big Boss Summit” to showcase the “10 Strategies of a Champion Entrepreneur” book that will equip you with the right technical and strategic steps for your business, and case studies that are derived from real stories of other Filipino champion entrepreneurs.
This conference aims to increase the learning of the Filipino’s on entrepreneurship, be a source of inspiration for countless of entrepreneurs, and aspiring ones, and to provide a level of expectation for every individual engaging on entrepreneurship.
The participants will greatly learn the following:
· 10 successful entrepreneurial strategies that is practical and doable.
· Be equipped with right tools and knowledge to maintain and expand your business.
· Increase your NQ (“Negosyante Quotient”) by providing you an Entrep Champ workshop kit.
· Design, plan, and execute steps in creating your own business by applying entrepreneurship, leadership principles and technical champion entrepreneurship skills.
· Opportunity to engage with the Entrep Champ models featured in the book as you learn how they applied these strategies in their entrepreneurial journey.
· Opportunity to meet and engage with Entrep Champ models featured in the book.
· Free book and book signing with the chief speaker and author of the 10 Strategies of a Champion Entrepreneur.
· Be the first five (5) to be coached for one month by the Entrep Champ.
A bird’s eye view of the whole day seminar.
Part I – 2013 Negosyo Outlook for 2013.
A Comprehensive Economic Platform for Businesses in the Philippines
· Negosyo economic profile & perception. Your “negosyo” impact on the economy & what investment decisions to make and avoid.
· Negosyante Mid-year Forecast relevant to the economic growth, inflation, exchange rates, external sectors, fiscal & monetary policies, short term and year long effects, and more.
Part II – The Ten (10) Strategies of a Champion Entrepreneur
Strategy #1: C2C Crisis turned to Cash
Strategy #2: Dare to be Different
Strategy #3: Dip your Hand
Strategy #4: Benchmark and Hit the Mark
Strategy #5: Innovate the Plate
Strategy #6: Maximize Technology
Strategy #7: Expand on Surplus
Strategy #8: Collaborate, Cooperate = Co-Opportunity
Strategy #9: Lifestyle Check
Strategy #10: Share the Pie
Mr. Chinkee Tan, Wealth Coach
Mr. Boris Joaquin, Top-ranked Leadership & Speaker & Trainer
Go Negosyo & The Entrep Champs
– Go Negosyo (Ramon Lopez)
– Vivian Sarabia Optical (Dr. Vivian Sarabia)
– Li’l People Enterprises (Mary Grace Santos)
– Mercato Central (RJ Ledesma)
– Salt and Light Ventures (Ardy Roberto)
Opportunity to engage with the Entrep Champ models featured in the book, as you learn how they applied these strategies in their entrepreneurial journey.
Part III – CHAMP & Closing
· Book signing
Our modules are collaborations of theoretical and experience-based learning approaches, filled with workshops and practical applications to meet your individual and organizational needs.
Regular Rate : Php 2,500 (+12% VAT)
Entrep Kit and free book
Early Rate : Php 2,000 (+12% VAT)
Entrep Kit and free book (until June 30, 2013 only!)
Student Rate : Php 500 only!
Entrep Champ Kit (Strategies of A Champion Entrepreneur Book, ID, Pen), Certificate, and snacks.
Who should attend?
CEO’s, company Presidents, aspiring entrepreneurs, franchisees, franchisors, OFW’s, retirees, home makers, educators, students, and anyone who desire to engage in business and aspiring to solidify and expand their business.
Chief Speaker’s Profile
PAULO M. TIBIG, The Entrep Champ
Go Negosyo Angelpreneur
Regular Resource Person – TV & Radio
2005 Top Ten Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneur Magazine
2007 Teenpreneur Challenge Winning Mentor (Entrepreneurs School of Asia)
2008 Nokia Mobile Entrepreneur Awards Finalist
CEO and President – VCargo Worldwide
President – Crown Gas
President – Orange Haul Inc.
President (2009-2011), Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc. (AFFI)
President (2009-2011), Bataan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BACCII)
Director (2010-2016), Freeport Area of Bataan
Honorary Member, Young Entrepreneurs Society (Worldwide)
Best Selling Author of “Strategies of a Champion Entrepreneur”, 10 Guidelines for your Entrepreneurial Journey Towards Success
What they say about the book …
“It takes a good man to prevent a catastrophe, but it takes an entrepreneur to make an opportunity out of it. The successful entrepreneur has an eye for things like these. This book does not only profile the winning features of a champion entrepreneur but it actually teaches the principles on how to develop the ability to become one. I love the practical exercises contained in this book. Any one and everyone should have a copy of this book.” ~ Francis Kong (Author/Broadcaster/Columnist/Entrepreneur)
“Learn 10 strategies that are practical, easy to read, and easier to relate with. I recommend the book of Paulo Tibig.” ~ Josiah Go (Chairman & Chief Marketing Strategist, Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. and Bestselling author of the We Entrepreneurs)
Kudos to Paulo for this first educational material for all our aspiring entrepreneurs. It is a real guide for start up entrepreneurs to know what’s important in business and to avoid the pitfalls and misconceptions in sustaining a negosyo. ~ Joey Concepcion (Founder, Go Negosyo)
To register and other inquiries please get in touch with us at:
+632 267.5635 / +63 932.8578255 / +63 917.2490043
and kindly look for:
Ms. Jeany Juganas (Learning Events Specialist) or
Ms. Jenny I. Magalong (Managing Partner).
or you email us at:
(CLICK THE IMAGE FOR A BIGGER VIEW)
See you there!